Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
ya know, if OH changes hands, VA and FL go for Mitt. he still can win.
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago