Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
ya know, if OH changes hands, VA and FL go for Mitt. he still can win.
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 7 hours ago