We can now look forward to a nauseating, full frontal assault on Edward Snowden by all the usual suspects: the likes of Rich Galen, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Rudy Giuliani. Observe first of all, that the attacks WILL NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUES BROUGHT UP by Snowden. No, they will be personal attacks. That's the neoconservative MO. You can expect, in the next few days, stories about the time Snowden raped someone, or his gay relationship, or his pedophilia, or the fact he likes sheep. Allegations of sexual impropriety are the neoconservatives' stock in trade. It works every time, because it takes the public's mind off the real issue.
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago