Kathleen167, that's okay, you are definitely on the right path. I take the Constitutional stand. We don't need to legalize drugs, because they are ALREADY legal, under both the 9th and 10th amendments to the Constitution. (Speaking theoretically, the once-sovereign states COULD, constitutionally, pass anti-drug laws, though I think that is also a bad idea). On abortion, you will find many libertarians--like Ron Paul--agree with you, while others do not. On open borders, the issue is people coming to America to get free stuff, stolen from the taxpayers. I don't have a problem with anyone immigrating here for the purpose of securing work, without intending to get free Obama-phones. Get rid of all the government programs, and I don't care if someone comes here solely to work and improve their station in life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago