When you compare how W was vilified by the Democrats and how they scream when Eastwood tells the truth about them in an amusing skit, you see how lies have stolen our country.
In the wake of Clint Eastwood's RNC speech -- and in light of the horrific employment situation attributable to Obamanomics -- many are observing Empty Chair Day, rather than Labor Day (photos courtesy of Gateway Pundit).
Indeed, statistics alone tell the tale of what a debacle the Obama presidency has been. You won't hear much about these numbers at the DNC this week, but here are the facts:
When the President took office: 7.8%
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago