When you compare how W was vilified by the Democrats and how they scream when Eastwood tells the truth about them in an amusing skit, you see how lies have stolen our country.
In the wake of Clint Eastwood's RNC speech -- and in light of the horrific employment situation attributable to Obamanomics -- many are observing Empty Chair Day, rather than Labor Day (photos courtesy of Gateway Pundit).
Indeed, statistics alone tell the tale of what a debacle the Obama presidency has been. You won't hear much about these numbers at the DNC this week, but here are the facts:
When the President took office: 7.8%
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago