When you compare how W was vilified by the Democrats and how they scream when Eastwood tells the truth about them in an amusing skit, you see how lies have stolen our country.
In the wake of Clint Eastwood's RNC speech -- and in light of the horrific employment situation attributable to Obamanomics -- many are observing Empty Chair Day, rather than Labor Day (photos courtesy of Gateway Pundit).
Indeed, statistics alone tell the tale of what a debacle the Obama presidency has been. You won't hear much about these numbers at the DNC this week, but here are the facts:
When the President took office: 7.8%
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago