When you compare how W was vilified by the Democrats and how they scream when Eastwood tells the truth about them in an amusing skit, you see how lies have stolen our country.
In the wake of Clint Eastwood's RNC speech -- and in light of the horrific employment situation attributable to Obamanomics -- many are observing Empty Chair Day, rather than Labor Day (photos courtesy of Gateway Pundit).
Indeed, statistics alone tell the tale of what a debacle the Obama presidency has been. You won't hear much about these numbers at the DNC this week, but here are the facts:
When the President took office: 7.8%
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 2 hours ago