When you compare how W was vilified by the Democrats and how they scream when Eastwood tells the truth about them in an amusing skit, you see how lies have stolen our country.
In the wake of Clint Eastwood's RNC speech -- and in light of the horrific employment situation attributable to Obamanomics -- many are observing Empty Chair Day, rather than Labor Day (photos courtesy of Gateway Pundit).
Indeed, statistics alone tell the tale of what a debacle the Obama presidency has been. You won't hear much about these numbers at the DNC this week, but here are the facts:
When the President took office: 7.8%
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 12 hours ago