The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
Oh sure, you're a real Republican. You're a real Conservative. You're a Soros-paid troll sent to divide us. Buh-bye, Little Marxist.
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago