MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Toucan wrote: "He finally released his tax returns?" Here's what we know about Mitt's tax returns: 1. He has obeyed the law. 2. He is pushing to remove loopholes; many of which probably benefit him. 3. Until then, he'd be an idiot not to use them. 4. Thus, he saves the most he can on his taxes--just like everyone else. 5. With his savings, he gives an astonishing 15% to charity. 6. Meanwhile, prior to living off White House freebies, Obama and Biden gave an average of maybe 1% to charity--and both were wealthy. So, Obama gives away our money, while Mitt gives away his own. Oh sure, I'm really concerned about Mitt Romney's tax returns . . .
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago