Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
GradeA, you sound like someone whom the Dems have planted to divide us and guarantee further wins for them. I don't know that that's true, BUT A PAID DEM PLANT WOULD WRITE EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE WRITING.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago