Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
I agree, Nana, but we're up against a party that obeys no rules whatsoever. That changes everything.
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago