Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
And once again, Soros-paid Democrat Operative Winston: 1. Either solely attacks Republicans or equate Republicans with Democrats, while never solely attacking Democrats. 2. ONLY goes on anti-Obama sites to divide Obama's opponents, while NEVER going on pro-Obama sites to divide Obama's supporters. Winnie, you're the most transparent employee of Soros ever seen on this blog. Absolutely everything you do is solely geared to help Obama and the Democrats. It's really pretty funny.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago