Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
And once again, Soros-paid Democrat Operative Winston: 1. Either solely attacks Republicans or equate Republicans with Democrats, while never solely attacking Democrats. 2. ONLY goes on anti-Obama sites to divide Obama's opponents, while NEVER going on pro-Obama sites to divide Obama's supporters. Winnie, you're the most transparent employee of Soros ever seen on this blog. Absolutely everything you do is solely geared to help Obama and the Democrats. It's really pretty funny.
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago