The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Dozens of nations are lining up, begging wealthy Americans to move money overseas for job creation. Meanwhile, in America... ...Labor costs are far higher. ...EPA oversight is suffocating. ...You must jump through endless hoops to fire bad employees. ...The corporate tax rate is the world's highest. ...You're sued from all directions for anything. ...You're punished for building in Right To Work states. ...You must listen to Leftists tout our cleaner, lower-crime society, leaving out that YOU ARE FUNDING IT FOR THEM. ...Should you still succeed, your president is raising your taxes. Why would any wealthy person keep their job-creating investment capital here? It's insane! Who can blame them for leaving?
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 46 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago