The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Dozens of nations are lining up, begging wealthy Americans to move money overseas for job creation. Meanwhile, in America... ...Labor costs are far higher. ...EPA oversight is suffocating. ...You must jump through endless hoops to fire bad employees. ...The corporate tax rate is the world's highest. ...You're sued from all directions for anything. ...You're punished for building in Right To Work states. ...You must listen to Leftists tout our cleaner, lower-crime society, leaving out that YOU ARE FUNDING IT FOR THEM. ...Should you still succeed, your president is raising your taxes. Why would any wealthy person keep their job-creating investment capital here? It's insane! Who can blame them for leaving?
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago