Basically, Christie is the most Conservative who can win in New Jersey. Don't like it? THEN GET TO WORK INFLUENCING VOTERS AND CHANGING MINDS IN NEW JERSEY. But please, don't repeat the insane O'Donnell experiment in Delaware and then blame "the establishment" for your loss. If you don't more public opinion to where a candidate can win, then don't run that candidate--and blame yourself for failing in your duties. I'm really tired of all these people demanding that we force our candidates without preparing the terrain to accept them--and I'm a committed Tea Partier.
- Should adultery be illegal? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NYT: Those temporary Medicaid reimbursement rates really are temporary Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama readies veto pen and the new paradigm of obstructionism Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Peaceful Ferguson protester arrested for arson in Berkeley Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago