Basically, Christie is the most Conservative who can win in New Jersey. Don't like it? THEN GET TO WORK INFLUENCING VOTERS AND CHANGING MINDS IN NEW JERSEY. But please, don't repeat the insane O'Donnell experiment in Delaware and then blame "the establishment" for your loss. If you don't more public opinion to where a candidate can win, then don't run that candidate--and blame yourself for failing in your duties. I'm really tired of all these people demanding that we force our candidates without preparing the terrain to accept them--and I'm a committed Tea Partier.
- Do we all hold “these truths” of natural law to be self-evident lately? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Don’t get your hopes up. Chuck Schumer is no improvement over Harry Reid Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Protests over Indiana version of RFRA seem to miss one important point Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Where in the world is former congressman Walter Fauntroy? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Was Hillary running a secret intel network? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- If Yelp doesn’t like religious freedom laws they should stop reviewing restaurants Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago