Basically, Christie is the most Conservative who can win in New Jersey. Don't like it? THEN GET TO WORK INFLUENCING VOTERS AND CHANGING MINDS IN NEW JERSEY. But please, don't repeat the insane O'Donnell experiment in Delaware and then blame "the establishment" for your loss. If you don't more public opinion to where a candidate can win, then don't run that candidate--and blame yourself for failing in your duties. I'm really tired of all these people demanding that we force our candidates without preparing the terrain to accept them--and I'm a committed Tea Partier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 10 hours ago