Basically, Christie is the most Conservative who can win in New Jersey. Don't like it? THEN GET TO WORK INFLUENCING VOTERS AND CHANGING MINDS IN NEW JERSEY. But please, don't repeat the insane O'Donnell experiment in Delaware and then blame "the establishment" for your loss. If you don't more public opinion to where a candidate can win, then don't run that candidate--and blame yourself for failing in your duties. I'm really tired of all these people demanding that we force our candidates without preparing the terrain to accept them--and I'm a committed Tea Partier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Is the Left slowly killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago