Hey AmLib, why don't you try defending Quantitative Easing? Harry has given up, so maybe you can explain how printing whatever we overspend is the answer for all our budget woes? And while you're at it, why don't you explain how wealthy job creators are to blame for moving their job-creating resources overseas to nations who offer them far, far, far, far, far lower costs in Environmental compliance, labor, lawsuit protection, regulatory red tape, etc., etc., etc.? Couldn't we just, you know, TRY TO COMPETE WITH THE WORLD MARKET INSTEAD OF BLAMING OUR CLIENTS FOR GOING ELSEWHERE?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 7 hours ago