Hey AmLib, why don't you try defending Quantitative Easing? Harry has given up, so maybe you can explain how printing whatever we overspend is the answer for all our budget woes? And while you're at it, why don't you explain how wealthy job creators are to blame for moving their job-creating resources overseas to nations who offer them far, far, far, far, far lower costs in Environmental compliance, labor, lawsuit protection, regulatory red tape, etc., etc., etc.? Couldn't we just, you know, TRY TO COMPETE WITH THE WORLD MARKET INSTEAD OF BLAMING OUR CLIENTS FOR GOING ELSEWHERE?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014