Hey AmLib, why don't you try defending Quantitative Easing? Harry has given up, so maybe you can explain how printing whatever we overspend is the answer for all our budget woes? And while you're at it, why don't you explain how wealthy job creators are to blame for moving their job-creating resources overseas to nations who offer them far, far, far, far, far lower costs in Environmental compliance, labor, lawsuit protection, regulatory red tape, etc., etc., etc.? Couldn't we just, you know, TRY TO COMPETE WITH THE WORLD MARKET INSTEAD OF BLAMING OUR CLIENTS FOR GOING ELSEWHERE?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago