Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the bucks stops with her when it comes to who is blame for a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, were the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi....
Repost: Completely irrelevant. 1. Obama appointed her and her gang, so it's his fault for hiring incompetence. 2. Obama/Biden still knew within 24 hours that this was a terrorist attack and not a protest for some unknown film--but they and their team still spent a full week apologizing for the film and scattering the "it's the film" story all over the airwaves. 3. Obama is notorious for not attending national security briefings, and didn't even convene one the day after the tragedy. Unfreakingbelievable. This man is EASILY the worst Commander in Chief in US history, and he's spending all his time deflecting blame for the first assassination of a US Ambassador in 33 years. Can we PLEASE have a real president now???
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago