This is quite a blanket indictment by a so-called Christian upon so many sets of parents whom you've neither met before nor ever observed. As Doug5049 wrote, don't underestimate the power of salesmanship. The Father of Lies isn't the Father of Lies for no good reason. If mere inculcation by my very devout parents was enough, I would not have, through a series of FREE-WILL choices, left the Catholic Church for 15 years. I was sold by the honey-voices of the False Teachers. Those who leave the Church will be held accountable for their own actions. Those who fail to teach Truth to their children will separately be held accountable. Those who falsely teach; it would be better that they had never been born. Those who wrongly judge...
In one week, it starts all over again. Thousands of young people will enroll in classes in the sixteen-campus University of North Carolina system. Before the first day of class is over, the professors and administrators will begin the assault on students and their Judeo-Christian values. Parents will have spent their entire lives saving money that will ultimately be used to turn their children against them. Students will unlearn everything they were taught about the foundations of liberty, the basis of morality, and will even begin questioning the very existence of truth. Before long, many parents will realize they have risked...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago