This is quite a blanket indictment by a so-called Christian upon so many sets of parents whom you've neither met before nor ever observed. As Doug5049 wrote, don't underestimate the power of salesmanship. The Father of Lies isn't the Father of Lies for no good reason. If mere inculcation by my very devout parents was enough, I would not have, through a series of FREE-WILL choices, left the Catholic Church for 15 years. I was sold by the honey-voices of the False Teachers. Those who leave the Church will be held accountable for their own actions. Those who fail to teach Truth to their children will separately be held accountable. Those who falsely teach; it would be better that they had never been born. Those who wrongly judge...
In one week, it starts all over again. Thousands of young people will enroll in classes in the sixteen-campus University of North Carolina system. Before the first day of class is over, the professors and administrators will begin the assault on students and their Judeo-Christian values. Parents will have spent their entire lives saving money that will ultimately be used to turn their children against them. Students will unlearn everything they were taught about the foundations of liberty, the basis of morality, and will even begin questioning the very existence of truth. Before long, many parents will realize they have risked...
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago