My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:46 PM
Are you part black? Since man originated biologically on the African continent, you probably are. I didn't say it didn't amtter dude. I said I didn't have command of the detail of his claim. But that I knew it'd already been established as true. The reason I am is that I recall some jack-a$$ trying to debunk Dr Adams' claim only to prove it instead.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:43 PM
Really? Hmm, never read the letters of Ignatius of Antioch, the letter from Justin Martyr to Marcus Aurelius, Irenaeus of Lyons "Against Heresies", Clement ! letter to the Church at Corinth, all first century bishops (including the 4th Pope) 3 of whom personally knew either Peter or Paul, one of whom knew both as well as John? Their words prevailed in the first century BEFORE a written bible and are the basis for the Dogma declared in the Council documents.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:37 PM
You'd have to ask him. I'm just aware of the fact, not the details.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:36 PM
If it was necessary for a Restoration, as you call your heresy, what did Jesus actually promise us in Mt. 16:13-20 when he said that the Church would be preserved without error under Peter and his successors? BTW, a Dogma is a Truth from God himself. You probably should've looked it up in the dictionary. Then you might've really grasped that the Apostles DID teach it. And, since you will likely ask where the teaching is, it is in the documents of the Council of Nicaea which predates the codification of the Bible. Like I tell all you heretics, I'm Catholic. We wrote the Bible.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:34 PM

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:29 PM
Actually no. She isn't in any pert native, except in the same way I am; born here. Mike actually is descended from indians

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:27 PM
That'd work if we didn't already have a roughly 1900 year old definition of the term. One who adheres to the Nicaean-Constantinopolitan Creed as Truth. THe definition of what it is to be Christian is not about one's actions or behaviors. Those are indicators. One can appear, either by nature or guile, to be anything. It doesn't make them so. In the end, it is God's judgment though. And Joseph Smith will never be God. THere is only one God. He is uncreated, the Prime Mover. He did not, as Smith said, become God. And, Jesus Christ is God. He did not become the Son of God. He always is God, "Before Abraham was, I AM!" Had he been originated, he would have said, "I was, not I AM!"

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:14 PM
Your statement assumes Christ was created. As the second person of the Trinity (a well settled dogma from the 4th century), he was unoriginate but has always existed as the second person of the triune Godhead. Jesus was incarnate of the Virgin to exist with us in time. Try Proverbs 8:22-31

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:08 PM
If Mormons are, "Christians," why is it their theology is directly contrary to historic teaching - Christianity had been an established faith more than 1800 years on Earth before the visions Smith claims he had - as well as the super-majority opinion as to fundamentals (Nicaean Creed) of Christians living today? This hyper-sensitivity does not become any Mormons I personally know. You are clearly misinterpreting the factually correct statement, "Mormonism is not Christian," with Mormons are bad people. These are two different statements. If you want to defeat this factually correct statement, try coming up with some verifiable facts of your own. His facts are cannot be reasonably refuted.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Paleo-Con Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:00 PM
Of course, if DNA disproves Adam and EVe (which can't be verified as has the NON connection between Indians and LDS) then it disproves the LDS claim...