1 - 8

I Hate Illinois Communists

painesman Wrote: May 05, 2012 11:05 AM
You wishing it was so, doesn't make it so. Ye shall know them by thier deeds.

I Hate Illinois Communists

painesman Wrote: May 05, 2012 10:48 AM
As an out of work carpenter, who was making near twenty four bucks an hour plus an eight dollar benefit package, I temporarily took a job for nine at a home depot. Why ???? Because I didnt have a choice !!!!! Gettin real tired of hearing there arent any jobs available. I see signs everywhere advertising jobs. That little job kept my rent paid and food on my table for a couple months until I finally landed a traveling construction position worth almost a thousand a month. If you can't take a job because you think you're too good for it, I hope you will crawl in a ditch and die. Hows that for compassion.

I Hate Illinois Communists

painesman Wrote: May 05, 2012 10:28 AM
Imagine the folks who came over on the Mayflower tolerating one of thier fellow pilgrims who upon arrival, sat on the beach and said " When you guy get a house built for me, some food in my pantry, and a fence built for my protection, let me know so i can move in ". I think they would have told this miscreant to get up and help or rot where he sits. Why should it be different now. Your compassion is either guilt or ignorance, and can no longer be tolerated in America.

I Hate Illinois Communists

painesman Wrote: May 05, 2012 10:18 AM
Your safety net is broken and if allowed to continue will break the backs of the rest of us who work for a living. Pride in America is apparantly dead , and ignorant people like you are helping to kill it with your twisted logic.

The Old Rubber Cross

painesman Wrote: May 01, 2012 9:49 AM
Hey, easy on the hillbilly comments, we dont all breed with our relatives. Unless they're purty. But I digress. This story explains why women in catholic institutions are having so much trouble finding birth control. The liberals are hogging them all for thier own twisted uses.
I disagree Chillbox. Liberals make for poor target practice as the are generally simpering crybaby wimps who would just stand there crying. Wheres the sport in that.
And Che would have loved you too Mentarios. In the gunsights of his firing squad. Useless idiot.

Lifetime's Perky Prostitute

painesman Wrote: Apr 22, 2012 1:33 AM
Hey Redneck, I wouldnt be so sure it will be cancelled in a couple episodes. Look how long jersey shore has lasted.
1 - 8