Last night on The Kudlow Report, host Larry Kudlow asked if Democrats would really "go all out" on the gun control issue. My answer, is yes. Americans seem to forget who Barack Obama really is when it comes to guns: a radical. During his time in Chicago, Obama supported the ban, sale and transfer of handguns. He also voted against allowing citizens to defend themselves with firearms in their homes. Now that he has executive powers and plans to use them, there is nothing stopping him from taking his anti-Second Amendment agenda and making it a reality.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago