Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
#13. Sec Clinton announced that she is responsible for the Benghazi incident. What specifically is she responsible for? Is it he unarmed security guards; the denial of requests for greater security and aid once the attack began; since Benghazi facilities is neither part of any embassy nor a consulate, what is the purpose of the location and what is the mission of those people serving there; why was military aid denied to defend the Benghazi buildings; who is responsible for refusing military aid to Benghazi? Describe the timeline and the interaction between WH, State, Defense, Intelligence as it existed before the Benghazi began and thereafter. Follow up questions will become obvious depending upon Hilary's answers.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago