President Obama has been credited by many gun owners and manufacturers as being the greatest guns salesman in history. Although Obama didn't launch a direct attack on the Second Amendment and gun ownership during his first term, many thought he would and purchased firearms and ammunition in great quantities. Now that President Obama has been elected a second time with a publicized goal of an "assault" weapons ban, gun sales are through the roof. The month of December brought in a record number of gun sales and FBI background checks. Yesterday, President Obama signed 23 executive actions for gun...
In response to:
I wonder when an ETF covering a blend in gun manufacturers, ammunition makers and dealers will be offered. This would be an excellent investment opportunity.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago