How about giving up "crusades", period? The only "crusade" we really need isn't from government or other do-gooders. It was started 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem...
In President Barack Obama's 2012 State of the Union address, he said that "higher education can't be a luxury. It is an economic imperative that every family in America should be able to afford." Such talk makes for political points, but there's no evidence that a college education is an economic imperative. A good part of our higher education problem, explaining its spiraling cost, is that a large percentage of students currently attending college are ill-equipped and incapable of doing real college work. They shouldn't be there wasting their own resources and those of their families and taxpayers. Let's look at...
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago