In response to:
You are exactly correct. Obama's inflation adjusted deficits exceeded Bush's 8 years in less than 5 years. By this measure, a President just needs to spend a hugely unprecedented amount in his first year, and then increase moderately thereafter to look good. I have lost a great deal of respect for Mitchell by seeing him make this silly, ignorant error.
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago