In response to:
You are exactly correct. Obama's inflation adjusted deficits exceeded Bush's 8 years in less than 5 years. By this measure, a President just needs to spend a hugely unprecedented amount in his first year, and then increase moderately thereafter to look good. I have lost a great deal of respect for Mitchell by seeing him make this silly, ignorant error.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago