The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
They think that their elite status is enough to protect them from the fate that will befall us "lesser" people.
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago