At first blush, associating Barack Obama with deficits of any sort seems like a complete non-story. After all, this is the president who has presided over four consecutive trillion-plus dollar deficits after pledging to slice that number in half by the end of this term. He's also the man whose unanimously rejected FY 2013 budget would literally never balance, generating additional deficits as far as the eye can see. Nevertheless, seeing red ink splattered on Obama's re-election campaign's balance sheet still feels strange. This group once boasted that it would raise a billion dollars for this cycle --...
It`s not his money, so what`s to worry? Just like the crazed deficit spending by Congress.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago