Romney was wise to accept the invitation -- though, God knows, the temptation to decline must have been tremendous. The NAACP hasn't exactly covered itself in glory over the past few years. In 2000, the organization ran dishonest and disgraceful television and radio ads suggesting that George W. Bush had been somehow indifferent to the horrible lynching of James Byrd in Texas. More recently, the group -- theoretically dedicated to the best interests of black Americans --...
My last sentance should have read "unlike left-wing MSNBC.' Sorry! BTW great column today Ms Charen. You are near the top of my favorite writer's - after Buchanan.
Mitt Romney delivered one of the best speeches of the year at the NAACP meeting in Houston. It made me proud to watch him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago