Welcome to the first "The Week in ID Checks." Each Friday from now until the election, I will be keeping track of where and how many times I am asked to present government issued photo identification during the week as Attorney General Eric Holder continues his quest to squash Voter ID laws across the country. Now, I am well aware the argument that the following activities are not constitutional rights will be made (voting is a right), but the point is, when I am asked to present photo identification it is simply because I am required to prove who I...
This is bogus. There are so few cases of voter fraud that it is obvious this 'solution' is designed to help the GOP tamp down the poor, non-white vote. Shame!
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago