Welcome to the first "The Week in ID Checks." Each Friday from now until the election, I will be keeping track of where and how many times I am asked to present government issued photo identification during the week as Attorney General Eric Holder continues his quest to squash Voter ID laws across the country. Now, I am well aware the argument that the following activities are not constitutional rights will be made (voting is a right), but the point is, when I am asked to present photo identification it is simply because I am required to prove who I...
This is bogus. There are so few cases of voter fraud that it is obvious this 'solution' is designed to help the GOP tamp down the poor, non-white vote. Shame!
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 4 hours ago