When networks report "process" stories about Republicans, the goal is to make the candidate seem staged, mechanical, insincere.
But when ABC reports on the President's campaign roll-out across some swing states, in a transparent attempt to get a "reset" in perception for him, it's all sweet flattery -- about just how goooood the President's team is. If there needed to be any other telling indicators of the media's tag team approach to helping the President, it came in the following paragraph:
Meanwhile, Obama’s surrogates...
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago