When networks report "process" stories about Republicans, the goal is to make the candidate seem staged, mechanical, insincere.
But when ABC reports on the President's campaign roll-out across some swing states, in a transparent attempt to get a "reset" in perception for him, it's all sweet flattery -- about just how goooood the President's team is. If there needed to be any other telling indicators of the media's tag team approach to helping the President, it came in the following paragraph:
Meanwhile, Obama’s surrogates...
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago