Is Fox, the most watched news network in the world, part of the MSM or not?
When networks report "process" stories about Republicans, the goal is to make the candidate seem staged, mechanical, insincere.
But when ABC reports on the President's campaign roll-out across some swing states, in a transparent attempt to get a "reset" in perception for him, it's all sweet flattery -- about just how goooood the President's team is. If there needed to be any other telling indicators of the media's tag team approach to helping the President, it came in the following paragraph:
Meanwhile, Obama’s surrogates...
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago