But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
I may never vote again, makes no different who it is , they will stab you in the back to retain their position of power. If the Republicans had any BALLS they would oppose any type of immigration reform, Hispanics do not vote Republican and never will, so why kiss their a-- in hopes that will sway their voting pattern, not gonna happen. Get them rounded up and move them out, recend the law that makes those born here of illegals a citizen and maybe they won't show up in the U.S. when they are ready to pop out more kids.
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago