As illegal immigration picks up with rumors of amnesty on Capitol Hill and as Customs and Border Protection reconsiders cutting manpower and patrols at the border, Townhall has obtained exclusive footage of dangerous and illegal activity in the Arizona desert close to the border with Mexico.
First, footage dated March 7, 2013 from a Border Patrol surveillance camera shows a group of illegal immigrants working for Mexican cartels loading drugs into the trunk of a car in the Arizona desert.
Arizona has seen a
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago