Yesterday we published a small, newsworthy excerpt from my interview with Gov. Mitt Romney. The political story of the day involved a quickly-scuttled plan by a conservative Super PAC to tie President Obama to his controversial pastor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in a televised ad campaign. In a serendipitous bit of timing, I was the first person who had the opportunity to ask the presumptive Republican presidential nominee what he thought of the report, and whether his campaign viewed Rev. Wright as "fair game" in the 2012 election. Romney promptly repudiated a potential idea that a group...
In response to:
What good will ALL of Obama's failires do if, like McCain, McRomney spends the next 5 months publicly fellating Obama? Oh, he won't? Just watch! The Stupid Party rides again!
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago