Yesterday we published a small, newsworthy excerpt from my interview with Gov. Mitt Romney. The political story of the day involved a quickly-scuttled plan by a conservative Super PAC to tie President Obama to his controversial pastor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in a televised ad campaign. In a serendipitous bit of timing, I was the first person who had the opportunity to ask the presumptive Republican presidential nominee what he thought of the report, and whether his campaign viewed Rev. Wright as "fair game" in the 2012 election. Romney promptly repudiated a potential idea that a group...
In response to:
McRomney is McCain‘s clone. The Stupid Party does it again! The democrats really don't even need to spend a nickel to beat anyone we put up, especially if he's black and they refuse to discuss anything except what a great guy he is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 2 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago