Yesterday we published a small, newsworthy excerpt from my interview with Gov. Mitt Romney. The political story of the day involved a quickly-scuttled plan by a conservative Super PAC to tie President Obama to his controversial pastor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in a televised ad campaign. In a serendipitous bit of timing, I was the first person who had the opportunity to ask the presumptive Republican presidential nominee what he thought of the report, and whether his campaign viewed Rev. Wright as "fair game" in the 2012 election. Romney promptly repudiated a potential idea that a group...
In response to:
McRomney is McCain‘s clone. The Stupid Party does it again! The democrats really don't even need to spend a nickel to beat anyone we put up, especially if he's black and they refuse to discuss anything except what a great guy he is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago