Yesterday we published a small, newsworthy excerpt from my interview with Gov. Mitt Romney. The political story of the day involved a quickly-scuttled plan by a conservative Super PAC to tie President Obama to his controversial pastor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in a televised ad campaign. In a serendipitous bit of timing, I was the first person who had the opportunity to ask the presumptive Republican presidential nominee what he thought of the report, and whether his campaign viewed Rev. Wright as "fair game" in the 2012 election. Romney promptly repudiated a potential idea that a group...
In response to:
Too bad it wasn't Rush interviewing this little wuss. His first question would have been, "Why are you now telling Super Pacs what ads to run against Obama, but when it came to Newt and Santorum, you had your thugs rip them apart and said you had absolutely no "control" over them?" I hope this RINO basrterd loses, if for no other reason than his duplicitous lying about everything, just like Obama does. I wonder if Benson will put this question to him and keep hammering him with it? Yeah, right. This punk is even more of a patsy than McCain was, and he won’t have Palin to help him, either.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago