In the wake of a political scandal that many believed would derail Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s hopes of unseating Senator Scott Brown (R-MA), a series of new polls show the two rivals are once again locked in a statistical dead heat. Sure, the Harvard professor listed herself as an ethnic minority in a law school directory for nine years to “make friends” (even though she cannot produce a single shred of credible evidence proving she’s Native American),...
Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago