Poll #1 from CNN: The race is tied among likely voters at 48 percent apiece, and Republicans have a six-percentage-point enthusiasm edge. Mitt Romney's favorability is now +10, at 53/43. For the first time, Romney is viewed more favorably than President Obama, who's at 51/48. Joe Biden's under-water on favorability, while Paul Ryan is +11. Romney has a six-point lead on the economy, is virtually tied on foreign policy and Medicare, and has overtaken Obama on leadership qualities. He has also seized the lead on the question of which candidate has an "optimistic vision" for the country's future. Romney...
This from someone who holds the Three Stooges in such high regard, he chose his posting name from one of their skits...
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago