For Jay Wye: Is there a time you will cease to be disingenuous and admit that the "tumor" and "appendix" arguments carry no weight in this argument? Both the tumor and the appendix have the same human DNA of their host. A baby's human DNA, starting even at conception, is DIFFERENT from the mother's DNA, it is unique to the baby (with the exception of identical twins and clones.) So, now that you have been stripped of that talking point, what else do you have? Brainwave activity? I daresay we could hook you up to an EKG and prove that you have little going on up there in your cranium. Would that mean we could abort YOU? I think not... Jay Wye. Idiot. But I repeat myself....
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago