Cultivating a Curious Mind

Otho Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 8:52 AM
DoctorX, do you EVER have anything to contribute to the discussion? Or are you so like your messiah 0bama that all you can do is ridicule and tear down? Try to add to the discussion for a change, instead of standing there in your dirty diaper attempting to actual have significance in the world. DoctorX. Moron. But I repeat myself... (apologies to Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain).)

Lawsuits and Impeachment

Otho Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 6:53 AM
Wow, LD! I know this is satire, but you're laying it on a bit thick. This said, I think you pretty accurately nailed the rabid, foaming at the mouth liberals, who defend Obama's every criminal act. Keep up the good work!

The Intellectual Poverty Law Center

Otho Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 1:20 PM
Although this is a fruitless endeavor (because I know you are flamingly liberal/progressive and cannot learn), let me explain Mike's point. I'll try to use small words. The baker was asked to make a "Wedding Cake", which, as everyone knows, is NOT part of the "Wedding Ceremony", but for the reception afterward. This is still part of the "Wedding Day" or "Wedding Celebration", and thus they felt by making and selling the cake they would be participating in and tacitly approving the lesbian "Wedding". The same is true for the photographer. While the couple could not LEGALLY get married, they were performing their own "Wedding Ceremony" whereby they would tell all others that they were "Married". So, when you are forced by the government to participate in an activity that you abhor (such as attending a church service, or worse, a "Revival"), will you be so willing to let said government trample on YOUR rights? Because one day, everyone may be required to attend a "Government Mindset Rehabilitation Seminar", just to be sure you are a "right-thinking" individual. And you will, regardless of any protestations, be required to attend. Period. At the point of a gun, if necessary. I'm sorry I used a few big words in there... If you need help, there's a thing called a "dictionary" which can help you with definitions and pronunciation.
Actually, they cover 16 of the 20 forms of "birth control" authorized by the government.
Kyle, I'm not sure what the problem is... I'm having grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, some veggie kabobs, and watermelon. It's my typical 4th of July meal. Is there a problem?

Obama’s Scandal Playbook

Otho Wrote: Jul 04, 2014 7:42 PM
Sadly, you are a left wing victim mentality non-thinker who chooses to believe the more you can game the system, the better. Pray tell, do you even contribute anything more than some carbon dioxide, or do you leech everything you possibly can from the government? You might want to actually read some of the articles posted here, rather than resort to ad hominem attacks on the conservative posters here.
My dear, idiotic Lois... Contrary to what you believe, Hobby Lobby DOES cover most birth control methods in their employees' health care plan. The only things they don't cover, and the SCOTUS declared they didn't have to cover, are the "Morning After" pill and other such things. But, by all means, scream for your right to kill other women, just because of their location. You DO know that approximately half of all babies killed in the womb are female, right?
Poor, irrelevant DoctorX... you forgot to take ALL of your medicine this morning! I know you don't like the red pills and how they make you feel, but you MUST take them each and every day. Just pretend they are the blue pills that make everything a little fuzzy and soft, and then everything will be all right again. If you're a good boy and take all your medication, later on we'll get ice cream! Won't that be yummy?! Now run along and play along the side of the highway and let the adults have our conversation, hmmm?

Who Won't Wear The Cord?

Otho Wrote: Jun 18, 2014 9:20 AM
Are you truly that stupid, Tin, or are you willingly being obtuse? I believe it's the latter, as I've seen other posts from you frothing over one conservative thing or another. When you call all of us haters, I'm afraid that's projecting your hatred for all things decent, and your hatred of yourself. Therapy can help, and because of Obamacare, is now quite affordable for you, since you don't have any income other than from the government. Get that help, man!

Who Won't Wear The Cord?

Otho Wrote: Jun 18, 2014 9:16 AM
So, we have "progressed" from "Stay out of my bedroom!" to "This is what I'm doing in my bedroom, and you MUST approve!". This is what happens when you give an inch. You become the frog in the pot, slowly being cooked to death willingly. Once you give minority status to a group based on behavior, where does it end? I've already heard of cases in district courts ranging from multiple-partner marriages (polygamy), bestiality, and pedophilia, all arguing that these are "just sexual preferences, the same as homosexuality!" We're already on the downside of the slippery slope, and I'm afraid there's no escape from the death spiral. I'm looking for a country to move to once the fecal matter hits the oscillating device full on....