In response to:
Re: October Insurance Cancellation Notices Don't count on that. Recall October 2012, when defense contractors were preparing to send out layoff notices due to budget delays and looming defense cuts and the Obama administration used coercion, orders and threats to delay them until after the election. Consider December, 2013, when Obama ordered extensions for registering and paying for ObamaCare insurance. Expect the same in the fall of 2014 regarding insurance cancellations.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago