In response to:
Re: October Insurance Cancellation Notices Don't count on that. Recall October 2012, when defense contractors were preparing to send out layoff notices due to budget delays and looming defense cuts and the Obama administration used coercion, orders and threats to delay them until after the election. Consider December, 2013, when Obama ordered extensions for registering and paying for ObamaCare insurance. Expect the same in the fall of 2014 regarding insurance cancellations.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago