In the second sentence of the last paragraph, should "read" be pronounced as "reed" or "red?" In my preceding question, should the question mark be inside or outside the last quotation mark?
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago