In response to:
“It’s important to remember that this President inherited the worst economic situation since the Great Depression.” It's important to remember that, during Carter's administration, we had gas shortages/rationing and 20% interest rates. That was the worst economic situation since the great depression and it was a conservative President that brought us out of it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago