Here goes the deflection of blame...Democrats own this...not insurance companies. Insurance companies, and their customers, were doing just fine before the imperialists Democrat control freaks decided to destroy the entire system. It's not even the second inning. It's going to get much worse and insurance companies aren't up for re-election in November.
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago