During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
Yes, Clinton did decimate our military strength to such an extent that we couldn't even fight two wars in the same region just to lie about creating a surplus: The Myth of The Clinton Surplus http://bit.ly/lUVr Yes, Obama the tool surrendered the Iraq victory paid with American blood and handed it to Iran on a silver platter: Iraqi leader to Obama: ‘Why did you leave Iraq to Iran?’ http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/06/iraqi-leader-to-obama-why-did-you-leave-iraq-to-iran/#ixzz2FkjzA4Ab
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago