During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
Yes, Clinton did decimate our military strength to such an extent that we couldn't even fight two wars in the same region just to lie about creating a surplus: The Myth of The Clinton Surplus http://bit.ly/lUVr Yes, Obama the tool surrendered the Iraq victory paid with American blood and handed it to Iran on a silver platter: Iraqi leader to Obama: ‘Why did you leave Iraq to Iran?’ http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/06/iraqi-leader-to-obama-why-did-you-leave-iraq-to-iran/#ixzz2FkjzA4Ab
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago