What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
HEY WILL...Go read 'Mere Christianity' by C.S. Lewis....and the REST of his books. Do you REALLY think #1) that ANYONE HERE is interested in your foolish and unlearned questions, and. that you can come in here with half-baked notions and expect to get an answer without SOME level of recrimination for your nerve...employing the tactic of stupid questions unanswered...as you sit at home and congratulate yourself for how 'clever' you are...and how stupid the masses.
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 32 mins ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 3 hours ago