What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
HEY WILL...Go read 'Mere Christianity' by C.S. Lewis....and the REST of his books. Do you REALLY think #1) that ANYONE HERE is interested in your foolish and unlearned questions, and. that you can come in here with half-baked notions and expect to get an answer without SOME level of recrimination for your nerve...employing the tactic of stupid questions unanswered...as you sit at home and congratulate yourself for how 'clever' you are...and how stupid the masses.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago