What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
KEPHA...Marine Recruit Training is NOT DONE at Camp Lejeune! Primary base is MCRD P.I. Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island. The other is MCRD Pendleton. Hillary would not make it...being too fat, old, ugly...and completely reprobate where discipline and following orders goes. Plus...she'd NEVER make the fitness minimums. Having said that...I'd PA GOOD MONEY just to see her go through Receiving.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago