What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
KEPHA...Marine Recruit Training is NOT DONE at Camp Lejeune! Primary base is MCRD P.I. Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island. The other is MCRD Pendleton. Hillary would not make it...being too fat, old, ugly...and completely reprobate where discipline and following orders goes. Plus...she'd NEVER make the fitness minimums. Having said that...I'd PA GOOD MONEY just to see her go through Receiving.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago