What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
KEPHA...Marine Recruit Training is NOT DONE at Camp Lejeune! Primary base is MCRD P.I. Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island. The other is MCRD Pendleton. Hillary would not make it...being too fat, old, ugly...and completely reprobate where discipline and following orders goes. Plus...she'd NEVER make the fitness minimums. Having said that...I'd PA GOOD MONEY just to see her go through Receiving.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 44 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago