In response to:
From The Article: "– when support is suddenly required, don’t expect to instantly receive it from the people you and your mainstream media pals have spent half a decade demonizing." YEP! The Delusional Narcissist REALLY BELIEVES that whenever he speaks, and whatever he says...will be instantly accepted hordes of supporters nodding their heads. Like SHEEP. That aspect is just disgusting. THIS, however, is ALARMING. "There can be no voting present. Like George W. Bush, the President himself must ask the Congress to go to war over an Arab dictator’s weapons of mass destruction. And he must, alone, bear the responsibility for the consequences. He must answer the questions that naturally arise from his request. What form will this war take? How long will it last? What is the end state this war seeks to achieve? These questions are basic queries that any strategist would ask. That we have no answers yet raises serious questions in and of itself.
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago