During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
Yes, Kerry went to Viet Nam...but his ENTIRE episode there was spent in promoting himself. The few times he was under fire, albeit light and probably spurious, his tactical decisions were Horrible, endangering his men and vessel....even running it aground once. THEN...at home...he has the audacity to claim that atrocities were an everyday occurrence, that US personal were cutting a swath through the Vietnamese people like Ghengis Khan through Asia.....EVERYTHING he DID and SAID was a huge LIE! The guy has the honor and integrity of the above-mentioned Pile of Excrement! there's a REASON the book about him is titled 'Unfit For Command'....and THAT phrase was from the Admiral who wrote the foreword! (Reposted from below.)
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago