During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
Yes, Kerry went to Viet Nam...but his ENTIRE episode there was spent in promoting himself. The few times he was under fire, albeit light and probably spurious, his tactical decisions were Horrible, endangering his men and vessel....even running it aground once. THEN...at home...he has the audacity to claim that atrocities were an everyday occurrence, that US personal were cutting a swath through the Vietnamese people like Ghengis Khan through Asia.....EVERYTHING he DID and SAID was a huge LIE! The guy has the honor and integrity of the above-mentioned Pile of Excrement! there's a REASON the book about him is titled 'Unfit For Command'....and THAT phrase was from the Admiral who wrote the foreword! (Reposted from below.)
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago