During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
Yes, Kerry went to Viet Nam...but his ENTIRE episode there was spent in promoting himself. The few times he was under fire, albeit light and probably spurious, his tactical decisions were Horrible, endangering his men and vessel....even running it aground once. THEN...at home...he has the audacity to claim that atrocities were an everyday occurrence, that US personal were cutting a swath through the Vietnamese people like Ghengis Khan through Asia.....EVERYTHING he DID and SAID was a huge LIE! The guy has the honor and integrity of the above-mentioned Pile of Excrement! there's a REASON the book about him is titled 'Unfit For Command'....and THAT phrase was from the Admiral who wrote the foreword! (Reposted from below.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago