WASHINGTON -- It's "Auld Lang Syne" time again. Robert Burns is credited with "collecting" the lyrics for the old Scottish drinking and dancing ballad that's become a traditional part of New Year's festivities. The most memorable verses -- "should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind" and the chorus, "for auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup o' kindness yet for auld lang syne" -- are often described as reminders of "the good old times" amid new beginnings. That's a tough task this year. Saying goodbye to 2012 won't be hard. But looking...
CHICKAREE..... It Figures that an A-Hole like you would actually appear to make a personal attack on someone who, at this point, is not even a PLAYER in the coming events....the stupid Romney comment...while somewhere in that empty head of yours, you smugly congratulate yourself for being so 'clever'....such HUBRIS will NOT save you from the CHAOS and POVERTY and SUFFERING which appears to be headed our way....If IRAN does set off a NUKE...I hope you survive long enough that the misery makes you realize that you'd have been better off Vaporized! Disgraceful! You are one of our Countrymen!?????
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago