As I've written before, the gun control zealots just don't know what the hell they're talking about, but in this case, I can't help but think President Obama knows what he's talking about but is willing to lie in order to push a political agenda. During a speech at a DCCC fundraiser, in the same place where he made his "bitter clingers" comments five years ago, Obama pushed for more gun control in the name of the children. In the process, he falsely misled the country (as many gun grabbers do) about the type of firearms we need...
In response to:
FROM THE ARTICLE: FUBAR-AK claimed this: "and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen,...". I submit that the reference to the Second Amendment is notably and deliberately left out. Wouldn't ever want the 'sheep' to get the idea that Government is not your friend.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago