In response to:
From The Article: "Presidential remarks do not constitute a declaration of war. Nor should ill-considered presidential remarks send a nation to war. Obama’s credibility may be at stake, but that’s by no means an American interest, and therefore not a cause to ask Americans to die for. " The Hoover Dam couldn't "shore up" FUBAR-AK's credibility...he has never HAD any. All he has is lies and words and vitriol for ANYONE who dares to oppose his 'Regal' Presidency.
- The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Kerry to Russians: Just ignore Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: “Jurassic World” trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- How the NY Times whitewashed their Hagel coverage Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Did pressure on Gitmo releases doom Hagel? Update: Flournoy pulls out Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Darren Wilson speaks Allahpundit 3 hours ago