In response to:
From The Article: "Presidential remarks do not constitute a declaration of war. Nor should ill-considered presidential remarks send a nation to war. Obama’s credibility may be at stake, but that’s by no means an American interest, and therefore not a cause to ask Americans to die for. " The Hoover Dam couldn't "shore up" FUBAR-AK's credibility...he has never HAD any. All he has is lies and words and vitriol for ANYONE who dares to oppose his 'Regal' Presidency.
- Watch: Saudi-coalition forces annihilates Houthi rocket stockpile in Yemen Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Nearly everyone in the group is dead and Carol’s the leader now Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- Pew poll: Heavy majority thinks Congress, not Obama, should have final authority to approve Iran deal Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: What’s next in Nevada after Reid retirement? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- More war in store for Ukraine as Russian tanks pour over the border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WHO chief wants to drive tobacco companies “out of business” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago