Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
Reposted From Below: "NOTE TO ALL: Hairy has just declared that The Chololate Messiah is NOT responsible for ANYTHING that hap[pens on his watch...because he had 'no way of knowing that would happen'!!! UNBELIEVABLE! The DAMM President of the US is responsible for EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON HIS WATCH!!!! FAIRY answered ..."LOL".
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago