It may be a suspicion, but its also fundamentally incorrect.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago