It may be a suspicion, but its also fundamentally incorrect.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago